Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tribute #10: Jonique Hewitt

Anyone who attended The Creative Circus would probably agree that the art directors worked just a bit harder than the writers. Ok, a lot harder. They were the ones camped out in the computer lab while us writers slept soundly in our beds dreaming up headlines. I had a lot of respect for the art directors, especially Jonique Hewitt.

When panel time rolled around Jonique was a staple in the lab. She worked on campaigns until she got them right, and wouldn't settle unless they were. I'm sure she was extremely tired and stressed, but she always had a great, positive attitude. In the end, her hard work paid off with a gig in the Big Apple.

Jonique, thanks for being a listening ear. I always felt that you understood exactly where I was coming from with my ad rants. I think the last time we saw each other was on the B train which seems appropriate as from ATL to NYC we were on the same track. I hope in the future our paths cross again. (All puns intended.)


Stylish City Girl




No comments:

Post a Comment