Friday, November 5, 2010

Tribute #16: Josh Clark

My 10-year high school reunion is just around the corner and that means I'm getting old. It also means that it's been a decade since I've seen many of the faces that I used to pass in the halls on a daily basis. I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone, and I hope that Josh Clark changes his mind and shows up.

I got to know Josh through my friend Adrienne, and it quickly became apparent that he shared our sarcastic sense of humor. I've always appreciated Josh's quiet wit. He may not be the loudest in the room, but he's most likely the funniest. Another thing I appreciate about Josh is his love of music. I pride myself on the number of shows I've been to, but Josh has probably gone to that many this year alone. He lives and breaths music. 

Josh, thanks for being such a good person. You may not realize it, but you truly inspire us all. I hope that life in a new city is treating you well, and I'm serious about the reunion. At the very least you should come to make us laugh. 

 
A Heart of Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment