Friday, December 31, 2010

Tribute #20: Mike Gold

Friends that have known me awhile don't always believe me when I say this, but in new situations I'm an extremely shy person. When I was starting out in Atlanta it took me awhile to open up to my classmates. In group settings I tended to be the quiet one, and I'll always remember Mike Gold as one of the people who helped me come out of my shell. 

An extremely intelligent person, Mike is the kind of guy who takes the time to learn what makes people tick. Since our very first conversation I have always found it easy to open up to Mike. He goes out of his way to be a great friend and once you're his friend he's in your corner no matter what. 

Mike, thanks for being one of my first and best Circus friends. You're one of the most genuine people I know, and the devotion you have to your friends and family is amazing. I'm excited to see what the future holds for you and Jaime, and wish you both a world of happiness.    
  
Today's Musical Selection >

 A One-of-a-kind Guy






No comments:

Post a Comment