Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tribute #13: Megan Kost

In high school I went through a ton of different phases. Like any teenager I was trying to find myself, or at least create who I thought I was. I looked up to the girls in my class that were true individuals, the ones with a unique point of view. One such classmate was Megan Kost.

Megan has a wonderful outlook on life along with a great sense of humor. In high school she always found a way to make any situation fun, and she has one of the best laughs I know. Though we haven’t seen each other in nearly a decade, from the look of her pictures she has carved out a beautiful, happy life out West.

Megan, thanks for showing me that life’s too short to be anyone other than myself. To this day I remember the card you got me for my open house, and as I’ve made my way through life I often think of it and smile. On the front it read, “Some people will say you’re going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own.” 


A True Individual


No comments:

Post a Comment