Monday, October 18, 2010

Tribute #14: Mary Wilcher

The size of The Creative Circus allows you to get to know everyone pretty well. For better or for worse, the people that you start ad school with are a part of your daily life for the next 2 years. I feel I lucked out as my quarter was filled with some fascinating people. Mary Wilcher happened to be among that group.

Mary's path to the Circus was more interesting than many of our own, moving from California where she worked as an actor (starring in Buffy the Vampire Slayer) to Georgia to explore advertising. My first impression of Mary was that she was a badass. Her great personality made it easy to like her, and as I got to know her better my first impression was confirmed- she is a badass. 

Mary, thanks for bringing a breath of fresh air to many of our classes. Your laid back attitude was refreshing and much needed. I was excited to see that you and Alisa are engaged and I wish you all the happiness in your marriage.  


Cool Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment